Gospel Evangelist Church Bible School
“GOSPEL EVANGELIST CHURCH BIBLE SCHOOL believes The WORD of GOD as it is written in the Authorized King James Bible.”
—This is the STANDARD for this church.
Proverbs 11:30 (KJV) The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
This scripture verse in Proverbs 11:30 is the key point to why we have this bible school. By filling your spirit with the Word of God, you will be a fruitful tree. The fruit of the righteous; the righteous are the the born-again believers who have believed on Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. The tree of life can be likened to gaining eternal life, living forever, without death. This is why Jesus Christ came to save us from eternal damnation.
By continual study; the way I’ve laid out our school curriculum, each of us should be able to do the work of the Lord everyday of our lives. I put a sampling below here of many verses that exemplify what happens when we fill our heart with the Word of God.
By studying just the HOLY BIBLE only and specifically the Authorized Version, King James Bible; and not any preachers or ministers books, we will fill our hearts with the pure words of God and not those of man. Please understand, that I am NOT saying, not to read ministry books, but what I am saying is, give this school a year to put the Word of God solid into your heart. Agreed?
Then after graduation, the second year, I have a long list of great ministry books that probably should be read next, along with the continual study of the Word of God as your ongoing lifestyle.
To gain an idea of what I am referring to
Slowly read each of the following Scripture verses to gain an idea of what I am referring to in regards to GEC Bible School…please realize, that what we do must be in the Holy Ghost, and not outside. The Holy Ghost is everything to everything we are doing at Gospel Evangelist Church in Boulder, Colorado. Without the Holy Ghost we can achieve NOTHING! Please read Matthew 3:11 and Luke 3:16 and Mark 16:15-20.
2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Proverbs 10:32 (KJV) The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.
Proverbs 14:33 (KJV) Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known.
Proverbs 15:2 (KJV) The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
Proverbs 15:28 (KJV) The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
Proverbs 16:22 (KJV) Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.
Proverbs 17:27 (KJV) He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
Matthew 12:35 (KJV) A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Matthew 15:18 (KJV) But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
GEC BIBLE SCHOOL
Select a “12-Month Pace” for School”
(The 12-Month Pace can be found in the Alexander Scourby Bible APP)
1. Listening to Alexander Scourby read the KJV for 10 minutes (listen intently)
2. Reading the Scriptures listened to for 10 minutes (concentrate)
3. Praying the Scriptures read for 10 minutes (with the Holy Ghost, tongues)
4. Writing a Scripture verse for 10 minutes (This goes into a small note book, along with the following six items, all to be logged into this note book for the purpose to graduate school.)
5. Silent preaching with a banner (show your Christian faith) about 10,000 people a year
6. Preach with 3 gospel tracts a day is 1,000 tracts a year
7. Minister prayers for about 100 people and gathering 100 names/emails for your Prayer List a year
8. Seeing 10 lost souls won for heaven a year, (this is giving 10 bibles/10 dvds/10 apps(they buy), (this starts the bible school), and 10 patrons (more on this later) a year
9. Building a cell group with the 10 families (the 10 souls won)
10. Ministering to families in our church assembly (our bi-monthly services)
Upon successful graduation (which entails your small note book) including all activities completed as written in the above text, you become what our church titles a “GEC Cell Group Advisor.”
Praise God! I’m excited to see what the Lord will be doing this coming year of 2019. I just pray that I don’t get in the way of the work of the Holy Ghost. Let’s all continue to pray, and pray without ceasing! Amen?