GOSPEL EVANGELIST CHURCH — PRAYER OUTLINE.
“Gospel Evangelist Church in Boulder believes the word of truth, as it is written in the Holy Bible, Authorized King James Version.”
—The KJV is the Bible for this church.
What’s GOSPEL EVANGELIST CHURCH?
“It’s not what you think it is…”
- “It’s not a traditional church.”
- “It’s not a local church, as you think.”
- “It’s not a mainline church, nor a denominational church.”
- “It’s not an idolatrous church, nor a new age church.”
- “It’s not a place for all people, nor is it comfortable.”
- “It’s not a sit and do nothing church.”
- “It’s not what you’re thinking at all.”
- “To find out what it is, you just have to come in the name of JESUS.”
- “You’re free to leave at anytime.”
- “No agenda. No expectation. No obligation.”
- “All we ask is… respect unto the calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
- “Building a new missionary church!”
Why GOSPEL EVANGELIST CHURCH?
“for the time is at hand.” —Revelation 1:3, KJV.
GOSPEL EVANGELIST CHURCH — PRAYER OUTLINE.
Gospel Evangelist Church in Boulder©️
GEC uses this manner of prayer outline rather than a standardized statement of faith. “After this manner therefore pray ye:…” —Matthew 6:9, KJV.
In order to rightly pray our manner of prayer; a teaching on how to apply this outline in an actual prayer is taught in our STUDY, GATES, and CONCOURSE; but it’s here for all to see and use. Thank you for your temperance!
The five items our ministry uses throughout the ministry:
TRACT / BIBLE / APP / NOTEBOOK / THE NEXT STEP.
Contents of the GEC Prayer Outline for Prayer:
IV. CATEGORIES. + (A.-I.) Sub-Categories + 10. Lines + 40 / Points.
I. STUDY. / Read / Hear / Pray / Keep / Write.
—2 Timothy 2:15, KJV. 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
—Revelation 1:3, KJV. 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
—Jude 1:20, KJV. 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
II. PREACH. | (A.) Banner | (B.) Intercession | (C.) Tracts.
1. | 1/JESUS CHRIST | 2/Peace | 3/Patience | 4/Healing | 5/Mercy | 6/Truth | 7/Joy | 8/Trust.
2. | 9/HOLY GHOST | 10/Power | 11/Witness | 12/Spiritual Gifts | 13/Faith | 14/Hope | 15/Charity | 16/Prophesy.
3. | 17/HEAVENLY FATHER | 18/Fear God | 19/Hate Covetousness | 20/Wisdom | 21/Understanding | 22/Knowledge | 23/Love of Christ.
III. MINISTER. | (D.) Daily Prayer List | (E.) Publish | (F.) Missionary Giving.
4. | 24/GOSPEL | 25/One Accord | 26/Prayer | 27/Supplication | 28/Holy Ghost | 29/Word of God – 30/Salvation.
5. | 31/EVANGELIST | 32/Study | 33/Preach | 34/Minister.
6. | 35/CHURCH | 36/Build.
IV. BUILD. | (G.) STUDY | (H.) GATES | (I.) CONCOURSE.
7. | 37/GIVING | 37/Tithes | 37/Offerings | 37/Gifts.
8. | 38/INCREASE | 38/Fruit | 38/Harvest | 38/Seed.
9. | 39/BASE | 39/Gold | 39/Silver | 39/Precious Stones.
10. | 40/DESIRES | 40/Need | 40/Want | 40/Vision.
The above four points /37-40/ are for your own personal prayer points to be filled in by yourself; these are simple bible language suggested areas to pray over to the Lord. Thank you.
Scripture References for the IV. CATEGORIES.
I. STUDY. 2 Timothy 2:14-16
II. PREACH. Mark 16:15-16
III. MINISTER. Mark 16:17-18
IV. BUILD. Mark 16:19-20
Scripture References for the (A.-I.) Sub-Categories.
(A.) Banner Psalm 20:5 Psalm 60:4 Isaiah 13:2
(B.) Intercession 1 Timothy 2:1 Mark 11:24 Romans 8:26
(C.) Tracts Mark 1:45 Proverbs 11:30
(D.) Daily Prayer List Acts 12:5 Romans 1:9-10
(E.) Publish Mark 1:45 Psalm 68:11 Acts 10:37
(F.) Missionary Giving Romans 10:15 I Corinthians 9:14
(G.) STUDY 2 Timothy 2:14,15,18 Proverbs 15:28
(H.) GATES Acts 10:30-48
(I.) CONCOURSE Proverbs 1:21 Acts 19:40 Hebrews 10:25 Ephesians 3:15
Scripture References for the 10. Lines.
1. Jesus Christ Matthew 1:21
2. Holy Ghost Acts 2:38
3. Heavenly Father Luke 11:13
4. Gospel Mark 1:1
5. Evangelist 2 Timothy 4:5
6. Church Acts 11:26
7. Giving Philippians 4:15
8. Increase Deuteronomy 28:1-14
9. Base Proverbs 10:15
10. Desires Psalm 37:4
Scripture References for the 40/Points.
4/1 Peter 2:24
12/1 Corinthians 12:1
13/1 Corinthians 13:1
14/1 Corinthians 13:1
15/1 Corinthians 13:1
16/1 Corinthians 14:1
31/2 Timothy 4:5
32/2 Timothy 2:14-16
(2 Corinthians 3:6)
(2 Corinthians 5:18)
Please note with longsuffering: This entire ministry/church site is in a continual work of UPDATING and REFINING and POLISHING. Today will probably be different than last month or so. As I write this, I’ll find more information that makes Gospel Evangelist Church more accurate, and easier to understand; relating to the vision and calling of the church. Also, a clarity will come into focus to help in understanding just exactly what the church is attempting to accomplish. For example: relating to our STUDY; a key idea in studying the word of truth is to maintain a simple and easy to accomplish process that can be finished each and every day of our lives until Jesus comes. Therefore, each of our GATE ministers are fully equipped for the work of the ministry. Gospel Evangelist Church scripture foundation is Mark 16:15-20, KJV. The plan is to follow the Holy Ghost in preparing, making, and building GATES, which lead to our CONCOURSE: generally patterned after how Moses explained it in Exodus 18:13-26, KJV; including the New Testament style after Acts 2:46, KJV. Gospel Evangelist Church in Boulder is fully Spirit lead from the start. He’s the Spirit of Truth! The Comforter! Thank you for your kindness.